- Lake Forest Association (LFA) - Caretakers of Eastwood Lake in Chapel Hill, NC.
Dear fellow LFA members:
At the end of last summer, our long time Park Recreation Director, Judy Leinbach, let us know she would not be able to continue in that position due to new opportunities elsewhere. We were all very sad to see her go, given how much the Park, Lake, and neighborhood have benefitted from her good work.
This means that we are now looking for someone new to serve as LFA Summer Park Director. The stipend position is intended to be part time and flexible – and can be a rewarding way to get to know our summer staff and neighbors even better. The position typically involves:
• Recruiting and hiring seasonal staff (largely returning LFA neighborhood teenagers and young adults)
• Establishing a tentative summer staff schedule
• Opening the facilities at the start of the season
• Training staff on their job responsibilities
• Supervising staff, routinely monitor facilities and daily operations
• Serving as a liaison between board, staff, and LFA members
• Closing facilities at end of season
If you would be interested in the position, or for more information, please contact Jack Chambers - email@example.com - or another LFA Board Member (listed on our website - http://lakeforestassociation.org/board-of-directors) know as soon as possible. Or if you know someone who might be interested, please forward this along to them.
Looking ahead to an eventful LFA 2015 –
Your LFA Board
— Next Page »
- About LFA
- Activities & People
- Associate Membership
- Board of Directors
- Boat Policy
- Contact Information
- Documents: Realty, Group Booking Form, etc.
- Fishing and Dog Rules
- How to Write an Article
- Membership Listing
- Park, Lake, and Forebay
- Photo Gallery
- Taking Care of Our Lake